Joyeux Noël

Lasagna. Intermission was a chocolate chunk cookie from Wonder State Cafe, which was delicious, and had so much sugar in it I thought I was going to have a psychotic episode.

Joyeux Noël, 2005, directed by Christian Carion, starring Benno Fürmann, Guillaume Canet, Daniel Brühl, Diane Kruger, Gary Lewis, Alex Ferns.

This is a historical drama based upon a spontaneous 1914 Christmas Eve truce among soldiers during The Great War, also known as World War One. It's the movie I'll be discussing with a Meetup group via Zoom on Thursday. I joined the group in October. It's the first time I've joined a social get-together group. Sometimes life pushes you to do things way out of your comfort zone. That's what this is for me; people I don't know, movies I normally wouldn't watch. But I'm enjoying it pretty much.


Comments